We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
This page explains how we, WIFICHAI (trading as "WIFICHAI"), collect, process and use information of our users (hereinafter addressed as "you", "your", "yourself"). We are the operator of the website www.wifichai.com associated mobile application and a provider of a range of services thereto.
We provide a platform where we may list offers for local services, which are made available by us or other sellers (collectively: "Sellers" ). These terms and conditions apply to information that we collect through our website, mobile application, electronic communications or services (collectively, the "Site").
Pursuant to the Information Technology Act, 2000, we are required to give a disclosure of the SPDI collected by us and how do we use it. The information may be collected and kept about you if you interact with us through the Site:
- Your corresponding email and Site password;
- Your payment details, billing and delivery addresses, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and / or other payment instrument details;
- Your location, website browsing patterns (e.g., through cookies) and purchase history;
- Other information you actively submit to us or we can determine about you based on your interactions with our Site and services.
Use of Information
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site;
- Provide you with personalized direct marketing initiatives via email and direct marketing offers;
- Facilitate and process orders - for example, for vouchers and other goods and services;
- Determine your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyse advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- To establish and analyse individual and group profiles and customer behaviour;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us, the Sellers and our business partners;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of business partners;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
- Allows you to sign up for special offers if any
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you, determine your interests and provide you with more relevant and compelling services.